Focus on the WHY.


I have repeated this quote over and over, because when this really sunk into my psyche, and I finally acknowledged that the circumstances I have landed myself into in the past were of my choosing, I knew I could turn it all around.

I can choose to cut out the frustration and confusion and really start designing my own life. I can make the decision to cut out the pleasing others and living up to other's expectations.

When you choose to design your life, you have made the discovery that it is not the circumstances that rule your life but it is the choices you have made to be in those circumstances.  Every choice has brought you to where you are now.   The choices that you will make now and in the future will be the difference to create your best life.

Good choices come from a strong belief in knowing what you want from life and why it is best for you.  I realised that I had spent way too much time on the detail of what I wanted to achieve and how I would go about doing it.

I missed the most important step.

I was making choices but the focus was on the what, how and when...not giving much thought to why.

I start out with great intentions when setting up goals and the steps to make it happen only to see my goals would fall away, my motivation would come and go and I would get confused about where to concentrate my actions and my energy.   This was the dark side of goal setting and the right conditions for stress levels to go up, for my motivation to go down and to lower expectations.

The most important step is to give time to think about the why for my life and how I wanted to live it.  My decisions needed to be based on good foundations of what I valued and goals that would enrich my priorities.  When the WHY is clear, the goals stop being mechanical.

Why Focus on the WHY?  Because...

  1. Your momentum of desire gains force and you are determined.
  2. You have a focus on your success and your determination strengthens the belief in yourself. 
  3. Motivation now comes easily to you. 
  4. There is no wishing or wavering what you are determined to make happen.
  5. You don't let fear run your life.
  6. No more crash and burn.
  7. You inspire others and they will want to support you.
  8. There is a clearing of your path as your WHY is clear and you are determined to own your goals and make them happen.
  9. WHY creates the emotion in your decision making. 
  10. Your reasons WHY are consistent with what you are doing and how you are doing.

Ready to design your life, create your best life? 
Ready to firm your decisions with your best argument, your WHY? 
Ready to set the goals of your desire? 
Ready to set yourself up for your success?




                                    




                          Unlock your best future
My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info

No comments:

Post a Comment